- Parks are open from dawn until dusk.
- Keys/Combinations are not to be loaned or given to non-members.
- Guests and Visitors must sign a release.
- All gates must be kept locked.
- Horse trailers and vehicles must be parked inside the gates.
- No Racing. Trails are for pleasure gaits only.
- Horse drawn vehicles, wagons and carts are permitted.
- Motorized vehicles are permitted.
- Use caution when approaching and passing other horses and generally exercise safety.
- Riding is not permitted on the maintenance trails (on the South & West fence lines of the park).
- Horse owners are responsible for their horses and any damage they do.
- No loose horses are to be left unattended.
- No dogs or other pets
- Service dogs are only allowed at an official WHA Event and are approved by the WHA Board.
- No alcoholic beverages.
- No smoking or open fires in the park.
- All litter and trash must be picked up.
- Wildlife is to be protected and treated respectfully.
- WHA is a 501(c)(3) organization; no “for profit” activities may be conducted in the park. (i.e. training, lessons, etc)
Only individuals that have filed a written signed release and pay the minimum annual trail use donation may ride in the park.
GUEST PASSES are a one-time ride where the sponsor host is to be the guest’s guide and ride with them. Guests must file a written signed release and pay the guest trail use donation of $10 to ride in the park.
For your safety, we would like everyone to wear an SEI approved helmet while riding on the trails, though it is only required for children under the age of 18.